This refreshing layered salad is made with cucumbers, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, topped with a layer of fresh crab salad. As an optional garnish you can also serve the crab salad stack with your favorite caviar. The crab salad is full of flavor on its own and is made with fresh crab, green onions, bell pepper, parsley, lemon juice, little mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Crab Salad Stack
- 1 lb cooked lump crab meat
- 1 green onion (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 1 small chili pepper OR 2 tbsp red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- cucumber slices
- spinach leaves
- diced tomatoes
- sliced avocado
- In a medium bowl, mix together, crab meat, green onions, parsley, chili or bell pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Using a circular mold, such as a biscuit cutter, layer the cucumber slices on the bottom, then the spinach leaves, diced tomatoes, avocado slices, crab salad, and top with your favorite caviar.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below.