It’s impossible to stop at one of these yummy zucchini pizza bites with molten mozzarella cheese! They’re a healthy, low-carb option for party snacking and weeknight meals!
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 zucchini (cut diagonally – ¼ inch thick)
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup Marinara sauce
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a bowl, toss the zucchini with olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan on medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, flipping once, until golden about 2 minutes each side.
- Place zucchini onto a large lined baking sheet. Top each zucchini with marinara and mozzarella cheese.
- Place into oven and broil until the cheese melts, about 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Italian seasoning and serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment.