These fruit cups are not only tasty, but they look delightful too! Packed with fiber, vitamins and lots of healthy goodness, they are great to have at breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack or for dessert. You can even add your own personal touch by substituting the strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and mango with other frozen or fresh fruit and berries that you have or that’s in season.
And for a positive, happy boost, make them look pretty. Create a special topping with chopped fruit, nuts or edible flowers, because when it comes to food, you eat with your eyes first! Super QUICK & EASY to make!
Chia Seed and Yogurt Fruit Cup
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cups chia seeds
- frozen or fresh fruit berries of your choice
- chopped nuts of your choice (optional)
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together almond milk, yogurt, syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Divide in half.
- Add chia seeds to 1/2 of the yogurt mixture. Cover both and refrigerate for at least an hour, but preferably overnight.
- Spoon chia yogurt mixture in bottom of cup, layer with strawberries, Add a layer of the plain yogurt mixture. Top with fruit and nuts.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below..