Chili Stuffed Peppers are a flavorful and hearty Fall entrée. Peppers are a good source of vitamin C and a good source of beta-carotene, which is converted in the body into vitamin A. This quick and easy dinner requires minimal prep work, and clean-up is fast, too!
These chili stuffed peppers are always a huge hit at the dinner table! .
Chili Stuffed Peppers
- 3 cups your favorite chili
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut the tops off the peppers and remove the seeds and ribs.
- Fill the peppers with chili all the way to the top. Top with cheese.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish, roast them for 30 minutes until peppers have softened.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below.