This non-alcoholic cocktail is a simple combination of ginger-apple sparkling water and lime juice. So if you are hosting a New Year party, give this bubbly drink a try and begin with a blast. Happy New Year!
Sparkling Apple Refresher
- 1 can Ginger-Apple sparkling water (divided)
- 1 red apple (sliced thin)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 lime wedges + juice of half a lime (divided)
- In 2 cocktail glasses, add ice and divide the sparkling water between the two. Add a splash of lime to both. Stir.
- Garnish with apple slices, cinnamon stick and lime wedge.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below.